Kelite - PERLITE CONCRETE BLOCKS
Kelite is a lightweight and seismic resistant perlite concrete block and is preferred worldwide for the bottom ring beams of double walled cryogenic tanks to provide excellent thermal insulation and structural support to static and dynamic loads.
The Kelite Block mix consists of perlite, portland cement, sand, special admixtures, reinforcing fibre and water
Kelite perlite concrete blocks combine high compressive strength with a low thermal conductivity to meet critical requirements in terms of strength and thermal insulation. Kelite blocks are of standard grade or can be made as per customer requirements with respect to compressive strength and thermal conductivity by changing the mix-ratios.
These blocks are manufactured either at the special block making facility in the Keltech factory or at the project site depending on client’s requirement.
Salient features of Kelite
• Lower water absorption and better thermal properties
• High compressive strength due to low water content in the mix
• Steel reinforcement for better tensile strength
• Lifting nuts for easy handling
• Special vapor barrier coating to prevent moisture ingress during storage
• Completely non-combustible material
• Streamlined manufacturing process to ensure zero damage
• Oven dried to ensure low thermal conductivity
• Strict quality control to ensure dimensional accuracy of blocks
• Correct mix ratio to provide high strength and low thermal conductivity
• Handled with extreme care at every stage to ensure zero damage
• Kelite blocks manufactured at the factory have been used in diverse applications like Ammonia, Vinyl Chloride Monomer, LNG, LPG, Ethylene, Propylene, LOX, LIN tanks in India and overseas
• Repeated orders from renowned customers worldwide is proof of the quality and services rendered by Keltech