Soilrite-mix is a mixture of horticulture grade expanded perlite, Irish Peat moss and exfoliated vermiculite in equal ratio i.e., 1/3:1/3:1/3.
As Soilrite-mix contains peat moss with Vermiculite, Peat moss serves to increase water- holding capacity of the mix and the proportion of peat is just right to provide the plant the correct air / water ratio.
Packing Soilrite-mix is available in HDPE woven bags of 25 kgs net weight.
• Improves aeration and drainage
• Moisture and nutrients made readily available to plants
• Sterile – weed and disease free
• Inorganic – does not deteriorate
• PH essentially neutral 5.5 to 6.5
• Insulator – reduces extreme soil temperature fluctuations
• Compost of material with known properties
• All ingredients are standardized after exhaustive trials
• Nutrients contents are specifically known
• Handling and mixing done mechanically
• PDrainage and aeration are standardized
• Perlite and vermiculite are manufactured in high temperature conditions, hence no separate sterlization required
• Disease free and increased land growth response
• Lightweight and easy to move containers
APPLICATIONS OF SOILRITE-MIX
• Container growing
• Landscaping and interspaces
• Potted plants
• Plant Propagation
• Lawns / Turf conditioning
• Soil Conditioning
• Outdoor Gardening Plant Tissue cultures
• Seed germination Rooting cutting
• Golf Greens Roof Gardens
Soilrite Mix–TC is a mix made from Irish Peat Moss and Horticultural grade Expanded Perlite [75:25]. Being a sterile media free from pathogens and weeds, this product is exclusively used in the greenhouse for hardening of Tissue culture plants.
Application of Soilrite Mix – TC
• Hardening of Tissue culture plants
• Rooting media
• Germination of seeds
Specification of Soilrite Mix – TC
• Contents: Irish Peat moss - 75%, Horticulture grade Expanded Perlite -25%
• PH: 5.5 – 6.5
• Moisture: 50 – 60%
• Electrical Conductivity: 0.04 ds / m
• Organic Carbon: 8%
• Bulk Density: 300 – 350 kgs per cu. m
Horticulture grade expanded Perlite [course material].
Perlite is an alumino-silicate of volcanic origin, which crushed and heated rapidly expands to form a white light weight stable aggregate, possessing a closed cellular structure. Water is retained only on aggregate surface and in pore spaces between aggregates - the result is a well-drained lightweight media, easy to handle and transport. The aggregate have good structural integrity and do not break down when utilized as a propagating media or in planting mixes. The development of a near ideal structural condition in growing and propagating media is made possible by SOILRITE-C.
• Media for Orchids cultivation
Packing: Available packed in HDPE woven bags of 10 kgs. Net weight.
KELPEAT & KELPEAT PLUS
Kelpeat and Kelpeat Plus are made of scientifically decomposed Coconut Pith. It is 100% Organic Manure and is an eco – friendly soil conditioner. It has appreciable quantities Of NPK and micronutrients.
Kelpeat Plus is a combination of a natural substrate perlite and established organic manure - Coco peat. Both are ideally suited for potted plants, Home gardens, seed Germination, rooting etc.
Physical properties of Kelpeat and Kelpeat Plus are as follows
• Bulk density: 350 to 400 kgs per cu. m. water holding Capacity upto 500 % by weight
• Chemical Properties
• Major Nutrients
• Nitrogen: 1.4%. Phosphorous 1.4%. Potash 1.4%.
• PH:5.5 to 6.0
• EC 0.50 m. mhos
• Moisture: 70-80%
• Cellulose 15.00%
• Lignin 10.00%
• C.N. ratio 25: 1
Kelpeat is organic Manure prepared from natural material and variation in the properties is expected.
Kelpeat is not a fertilizer though it contains small percentage of major and micronutrients.
Kelpeat or Kelpeat Plus should be used for hardening of tissue culture plantlets only on a selective basis.
• It improves water holding capacity upto 500% by weight
• Soil erosion can be reduced by regular application of cocopeat
• It helps to retain chemical fertilizers in the plant root zone for a longer period
• It reduces watering frequency in garden crops
• It increases soil respiration and helps plants to develop strong and healthy root systems
• It can be used for germination of Hybrid flower and vegetable seeds
• It improves microbial activities in the soil.
• Cocopeat Plus helps in breaking up hard and compacted soil rendering it suitable for growth, giving plant life a long lasting effect.
• It aids irrigation of new soil structure.
• It eliminates the need for topsoil.
• It also helps in neutralizing pH of acidic / saline soils.
• Seed Germination
• Potting Mix
• New Lawns
• Home garden
• Rooting Media
• Vegetable cultivation
• Dry land agriculture
Kelbrick is a compressed block made from cleaned, dried and sieved coir pith. Sourced from low sodium coir. The blocks are free from weeds and pathogen and have a safe PH and EC value to ensure proper growth of plants.
• Block Size: 30 cm X 30 cm X 15 cm
• Compression: 5:1
• Expansion: 1:5
• EC: 0.05 d s/m
• PH: 5.5 to 6.5
• Moisture: <20%
• N: < 0.02%
• P2O5: < 0.5%
• Appearance: Brownish with approx 10% of cut fibre
• Weight: 5Kg [±5%]
• Water retention
• Increased aeration
• Quick Wetability
• Excellent potting medium
• Eco friendly organic manure
• Potting mix
• Hanging Pots
• Flower beds
• Vegetable beds
• Roof gardening
This product is exfoliated vermiculite.
• Colour : Golden brown
• Bulk density: 140 – 180 kgs per cu. m.
• Size grading: 2 mm – 0.150 mm
• PH: Neutral
• SiO2: 40%
• Al2O3: 18%
• FeO3: 11%
• K2O: 5%
• MgO: 13%
• Na2O: 1%
• P2O5: Traces
• C4O3: Traces
• MgO4: Traces
• Asbestos: Free
• Propagation media for mist chamber
• Horticultural application
Packing: Available packed in PP bags of 10 kgs net weight